• Comprehensive Exam 45.00. Includes a full exam, nails and anal glands when possible.
• Pre-vaccination Exam 45.00
• Recheck Exam 30.00
• Limited Exam 39.00
- Minimum House Call fee 45.00.
- Exact fee will be determined by time and mileage.
• Nail Trim 15-25.00 when possible. We do not cut nails on aggressive dogs.
• Anal glands expressed 20.00
• Ear cleaning 15-20.00
• Microscopic fecal exam 20.00
• Worm treatment varies with the type of worms treated and the weight of your cat or dog. Cost will depend on medications dispensed.
A Home Again microchip is permanent identification for your dog should they get lost or stolen 40.00
We carry most major brands of flea and tick medication. Topicals, tablets, and chewable tablets are available on the mobile clinic or through our on-line pharmacy. Auto-ship, Is available for on-line purchases. Prices vary with the type of medicine, quantity, and the weight of your pet.
• Rabies 1yr vaccine $20.00
• Rabies 3yr vaccine $40.00
• Lyme Vaccine $45.00 (Requires 2 doses if never had before)
• DHPP $20.00
• DHLPP $25.00
• Bordetella vaccine $25.00
• Influenza vaccine $35.00
- FVR-CP (Feline Distemper) $20.00
- Rabies 1yr vaccine $20.00
- Rabies 3yr vaccine $40.00
- Leukemia vaccine $30.00
If you have a horse and would like us to vaccinate your horse while we are at your home, please let us know ahead of time so we can make sure we have adequate supplies of horse vaccine. We also carry limited supplies of horse wormer.
• Probably one of the most important things you can do for your cat or dog. Early detection of internal problems can avoid more costly and serious health problems in the future.
• Prices vary with the type and quantity of tests performed.
• We will have the results for you in minutes with our state of the art blood analyzer.
• Heartworm Test $30.00
- Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Testing
- We use a combination test which will test your cat for Feline Leukemia and Feline Immunodeficiency Virus ( FIV) 35.00
Medication is available for pain management. We do not carry or prescribe opioids. Medications vary in price, depending on which medication is used and the size of your pet.
We can remove small growths and tumors. With our Cryopen, we can freeze small growths avoiding the need for general anesthesia and stitches. Cost varies.
- 45-85.00 plus the cost of sedation prior to euthanasia.
- Exact fee depends on size and weight.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Visa, Master Card, Debit
WE CANNOT ACCEPT CHECKS